As a congregation we support the following with our time, talents and giving:
- United Methodist Committee On Relief- World Wide assistance to world emergencies. We are usually the first on the ground, near or far. Still helping victims of: hurricane Sandy, refugees, starving in Africa, Haiti , floods, nets for fighting malaria…
- CUMAC – An ecumenical food depot in Paterson that gathers and delivers food to thousands of God’s people as well as to other pantries in the area. They provide work related support etc to the clients. We regularly collect food and supplies throughout the year as well as provide man power for sorting food, office tasks etc at the pantry, Thrift Store and warehouse
- Mill Gardens Senior Living facility in Midland Park– We provide a regular Sunday afternoon service each week at 2:30.
- Collect and deliver handbags filled with toiletries to the Center for Hope and Safety
- Home meeting place for several Al-Anon groups, and Overeaters Anonymous
- Provide Christmas gifts for children in need through CAMP YDP in Paterson
- Baby Shower for Jesus -the collection of items for newborns in need at Christmas
- Support Missionaries Carol and Greg Kalmbacher as they work in Indonesia translating the Bible
- Midland Park Boy Scout Troop 157 has been sponsored by our church since 1962.
- Congregational Care – Serves church families in time of crisis and need
through prayer chain, meal delivery and other fellowship.
- Vacation Bible School
- Knitters who supply the poor with scarves and hats, make lap blankets and puppy blankets!
- and much more!
If you have a passion in your heart for a ministry please come and share with us!