April 19th – This prayer service is held in the afternoon, from noon to 3pm. We remember the hours when Jesus hung on the cross… We remember his last seven “words” during this personal prayer time.
You are invited to come at any time and stay as long as you feel.
1. “Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.” Luke 23:34
2. “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” Luke 23:43
3. “Jesus said to his mother: “Woman, this is your son.” Then he said to the disciple: “This is your mother.” John 19:26-27
4. “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34
5. “I thirst.” John 19:28
6. When Jesus had received the wine, he said, “It is finished;” and he bowed his head and handed over the spirit. John 19:30
7. Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.” Luke 23:46